Rubber Bumper stop wire wraps

To: kengano@advant.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rubber Bumper stop wire wraps
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 07:58:44 -0500
Cc: JIBrooks@Juno.com
Ken,

I just bought a set of these wires, with fresh bumpers, from TRF.  They are
very straight forward, simply lengths of wire with the ends curved into
small loops, approx 1/2 inches in dia.  The tech line at TRF recommended
gluing them in place also, using 3M Super weatherstrip adhesive.  I get the
feeling the glue is the primary anchoring system.

I am leaving town for the week, tomorrow early AM, but I will try to get you
a better description of the wire wraps tonight.

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3-A, TS69032L