Re: parts FS

To: elan@highfiber.com
Subject: Re: parts FS
From: Nolan Penney & Dawn Mask <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 19:20:45 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>I've got tons of parts for Spitfire, some TR3 TR6 TR4 TR250(whole car).

I've recently aquired a 1980 Spitfire for making into a hotrod, that
perhaps I should have passed on.  The more I explore, the worse things
seem to be.  Especially in the interior.

So, I'd be quite interested in some of the high performance things you
have, as well detail things to make the car more pleasant.  Please drop
me a line here about what you have that you suspect I may well be
interested in.  Thanks.