Car display rack source?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car display rack source?
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 15:40:38 -0500 (EST)
Cc: autox@Autox.Team.Net, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry to blast the lists with this, but I haven't had any luck on my own and
I'm hoping someone out there can give me some specific information.

Two of my cars (TR4 and BJ7) are without windshields and could be stored
under one of those auto/truck display racks that seem to be on every used car
lot around here.  I'm especially interested in the kind which tilts down
until the car is driven far enough up and then it tilts forward to level the
car (eliminates ramps, apparently).  There's got to be a welding shop
somewhere cranking these out by the dozen, but no one I've talked to around
here knows where they got them.  One guy said someone came around with a
bunch of them on a truck and sold them off the truck.

I know I can get one built locally at any shop, but someone has already done
the design work and it seems better to buy one that really works than one I
design myself.  Does anyone know who makes these things... preferably in Fla
or Ga?

Thanks,
Don Marshall
Jacksonville, Fla...