RE: GT6 wiring Harness

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: GT6 wiring Harness
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 05:35:44 -0700
Charles,
This is one of the things on my list to do.  I have seen the harnesses in
the Victoria Brit catalog, around $150 I think.  I don't have experience
doing it but its pretty straight forward especially if the car is already
stripped down.  Take good pictures of the old one before taking it out and
get a good manuel.  I would love to drive my GT6 around Kailua.  Good luck.
 Jane