Re: Demon Tweeks??

To: John Matthews <prabir@best.com>
Subject: Re: Demon Tweeks??
From: pwatson@ix.netcom.com (Pete Watson)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 21:05:37 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John,
     As of an advertisment in a 1993 magazine I have, the address is:
          Hugmore Lane, Llan-y-Pwll, Wrexham, Clwyd LL13 9YE
     That would be in Wales, judging from the spelling, but I think you
would put England on the envelope.  The phone number is (was)
0978 664466, preceded by the necessary long distance codes, country
code, etc.

     Pete

You wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anybody out there have a phone number or address for Demon
Tweeks??