Re: SHELL 4000 RALLY 1997-retro

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: SHELL 4000 RALLY 1997-retro
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:20:11 -0600 (CST)
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Alexander Joseph H wrote:

> Does anyone have information or experience on this rally? To be held
> this year on the 8th thru the 11th of May. Sponsored by the Calgary
> Vintage Racing Club.

        Joe,

        There used to be a guy on the British car list by the name of
        Marcell Chikchak (I think) from up that way... He was a mini fan
        and wrote an article in VL last year about his experiences in that
        particular rally... You might try to bomb the mini list and see if
        he's still on it.

        Failing that see if you can get hold of Satch Carlson through
        VICKY LANE

        Greg P.

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois