TR3 B carpet color...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 B carpet color...
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 10:25:59 -0500 (EST)
Someone wrote:

>Go for it and keep us posted. Remember, carpets on all TR3B's were
>supposed to be grey, regardless of body and interior color.

I hadn't heard this before... is it documented somewhere?  When I got my TR3B
in 1970 it had what I believe were the original carpets (I still have them
somewhere), and they were black.

Incidentally, in case I'm not on the "B" list already, my numbers are:

Car/Chassis .... TCF/2163-LO
Engine ............ TCF/2242-E
Body .............. TSF/2742
Signal Red, Black trim, white hood (top), built 9/25/62

Don Marshall
Jacksonville, Fla
'57 TR3   '63 TR3B   '63 TR4   '63 BJ7 plus 3.257 parts cars