Re: K & N Filters

To: lchillin@siu.edu
Subject: Re: K & N Filters
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:34:12 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

I used K & N' s on my TR6 this year. I bought them from TRF in the Winter
Parts Sale. They are not cheap, about $35 each. I also asked around at
the various "speed shops" in my area. That did not pan out, they could
not find a listing. However, if you tell them that you need two xxx round
K&N's that xxx tall, they should be able to help you out. Also Moss and
Vicky Brit list the parts.

In the TRF catalog, they are listed under the "high performance" stuff.
If you read the "price book", the part number is TRFCD something, its a
low number. I saw it in there this morning when I was looking for a new K
& N for the Weber setup...

Don't forget to get the oil and the cleaner!!!

rml

p.s. I don't know how good they filter, but the engine picked up a lot of
power with those filters... it breathes _way better_.
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? A few. I need more!