TR question (fwd)

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR question (fwd)
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:22:11 -0500 (EST)
I am forwarding this request to the list as a favor.  Since the temp guage
on the '3 is non-electric I couldnt answer.

Any suggestions appreciated.  Respond to Bill directly at
kearns@hal.fmhi.usf.edu

Thanks.

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator               INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A (TS25264L)  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/    /