Re: Stag for sale + Bond article

To: dano <dano@n-jcenter.com>
Subject: Re: Stag for sale + Bond article
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:31:47 +0000 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 12 Feb 1997, dano wrote:

>                       Thanks,                             Dano
>                             77 Spitfire
>                             71 Bond Equipe
>                                ^^^^ (nice story and photos of a Bond Equipe
> in                                       this months Triumph World magazine)

I'm glad someone has triumph world this month! Out here in North Wales
TW won't be arriving until saturday, the stoneleigh preview will be
useful!! My girlfriend's parents used to have an equipe but it had to go
when her god mother tripped getting out and broke her leg,oops. she
won't be wanting a ride in the spit then.....

The Stag sounds great, if I was in the U.S I'd ask you to 'Take me down
town' Dano, to take a look.

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500