TR3-4 staion tube(that brass tube down the steering column)

To: "'Triumph Owners Digest'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3-4 staion tube(that brass tube down the steering column)
From: "Smith, Brian" <brians@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 97 14:32:00 PST
I made the mistake of pulling that and the horn wire out of my TR3 when I
first bought it. (Yeah, I know....but I was younger and more foolish).  I
think that it'sjust a long brass tube (I hope because mine has since been
crushed in spots.)  i need som advice on reinserting it and the horn
wire.  Any suggestions wuold be appreciated.

Brian Smith
1959 TR3
1972 spitfire MK VI (2)
1977 TR7 (for sale)