RE: Road & Track

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: RE: Road & Track
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 18:37:24 -0600
Cc: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\970211183724a ]
> The idea would be to get our cars out on the road where people can see
>them.  My vote would be the  middle of May, say May 12-18.

Scott,
   I guess I screwed up. I drove my car yesterday and today. Sorry I can't
wait until May;-). Check out the Hill Country Triumph Club's latest road
trip at www.exact.com/~gt6mk3/lost-maples.html It might give you something
to look forward to....
  The Road and Track article does make some good points of cars sitting idle
and not being seen on the roads. It is fun when kids come up and ask if my
GT6 is a Maserati. Lets get our cars out and educate the youth of America.
Give the kids down the street something top look forward to besides a Civic.

    If you check my website you will see that it is possible to have a
concours car and still drive it anytime (except when hail is expected!)
Nothing is more disgusting than a car that rides on a trailer and can barely
can finish a driving event around a parking lot.  Asbestos on for all the
trailer queen owners.
Regards,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166l