<fs>TR-3B for sale in S.E PA

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: <fs>TR-3B for sale in S.E PA
From: N7559R@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 12:46:16 -0500 (EST)

HI all,

I recently inquired about the value of a friend's TR 3B.  Well, I saw the car
and don't have the space (money time etc.) to do the job right at this time.
 I told him I'd post it and if anyone wants more info E mail me for his phone
#.

Here is what I know:   The car is in need of total restoration.  The interior
is ratty. The owner has all of the parts and some spares that he bought the
car with.  I can't say that it is complete.  The commision # is a TCF series
and the car appears to have the original motor and NON O.D. trans.  NO wire
wheels.

Now the good news:  The car has been in a dry garage for about 20 years.  The
motor turns  ( by hand ) but no way to tell if it runs.  The body is more or
less intact and mostly rust free.   The floors will need some work but
passenger side APPEARS to be OK.

All the normal disclaimers apply.  I have no financial interest in the car
but I would like to see it restored by someone who could preserve a rare TR.

Drop me a line if interested or have any other questions!!

Jeff