Re: Hail Marx Lennon & Tarps Disease!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hail Marx Lennon & Tarps Disease!!!
From: nolan penney <npenney@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 10:50:39 -0800
Cc: Tony Robinson <TonyR@dzn.com>
>  Age is relative.
>  When you start with an old car and re-new it, is it still an old car??

Yes it is (whap whap whap)!  Else the EPA gets into the picture, and I
do NOT want to try to take an old british wondermobile through deranged
treadmill tests, stuff a catalytic converter and air pump on a TR2 or
anything else they might want me to do to my "new" car. :-)

Repeat after me, "my car is an old car, my car is an old car"  Say this
long, loud and hard.  Hopefully then we will be able to keep on driving
our old cars.