Triumph Over Triumph

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Over Triumph
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 10:03:23 -0800
I just spoke with Paul Richardson concerning TRIUMPH OVER TRIUMPH
magazine.  Such a nice person!  He informed me that the 1st issue will be
printed the 3rd week of March.  He told me to write up an interesting
story regarding any of my cars and send it to him.  They are soliciting
articles and Paul asked me to mention this to our club, Triumph Club of
The Carolinas, and any other Triumph folks I spoke with.

If you want to call P.K.J. Publications dial: 011 44 1733 253310.  Paul
quoted me a price of 32 Pounds for USA subscriptions.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 FI