Re: RE: Triumph World<970129124836_-2045728615@emout18.mail.aol.com>

To: JimBPPS@aol.com
Subject: Re: RE: Triumph World<970129124836_-2045728615@emout18.mail.aol.com>
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 10:36:42 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning all,

>Speaking of "Triumph World" magazine, there was an advertisement in the
>latest issue for the "Intn'l Triumph Show & Spares Day" on the 16th of
>February at Stoneleigh, near Coventry.   I will be in London that weekend and
>would like to attend the show with one or two of my business associates,
>however we will not have a car and don't have a clue how best to get to the
>show from our downtown hotel.

>Can anyone from the "other side of the pond" help me out?  Any information on
>trains, buses, etc. would be appreciated.  Be aware that we are all complete
>strangers to the wonders of London and England.

If I'm not too late, I've recently been given this address which may be of help
for getting to Stoneleigh from London, it's :-

http://www.railtrack.co.uk/travel/

Failing that, if you can hire a car, head up the M1 north, then try the M6
towards Coventry, Stoneleigh is just South of Coventry I think.  I always
manage to get lost going there, and I only live about 35 miles away.  :-)
Sorry I can't be of any more help than that, Is there any London based members
going there that may have a couple of spare seats????

>Also, a listing of any attractions regarding LBC's, in the London area, would
>be most welcome.

Sorry, can't help at all with that, I have more knowledge of the Moon's surface
than I have of London.  :-)

Cheerio

Rich