Re: TRB list of owners

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: TRB list of owners
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 07:58:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, Henry Frye wrote:

> > 3. Andrew Mace, New President of VTR
> >     TCF 1564L, Signal red exterior, black interior
> >      wire wheel
>                ^^^
>

> You know, I couldn't help but notice, but the esteemed VTR High Ruler
> has a '3B with one wire wheel!?!
>
> Boy, you think he would steal three more from any of his other 30
> Triumphs to make a set!  ;-)

Well, actually I've long since done that. It DOES have wire wheels.
That's about the only part of the car that is complete and undamaged.
Currently, the best I can say of the car is that it is still a proper,
"matching-numbers" car. The downside is that the car, as I bought it and
as it still sits, looks like a victim of that bus in the "Speed" movie.

Oh well, someday....

--Andy