RE: finishers on a 73 spit

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: finishers on a 73 spit
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 04:57:43 -0700
Jake, I don't know if you can change the 6 for the spit finish but I can
tell you about the GT6 finish strip.  It is a t-shaped piece that fits into
the grove on the wind shield rubber.  It is plastic with foil inside the
top of the t-shape.  If that's any help.  It can be cut with sissors and
you want to cut it as long as possible because it shrinks.  Then there is a
clip that goes over the cut (items sold separately of course.  Good luck.
 Jane