Oiling Trunnions by the Bay

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oiling Trunnions by the Bay
From: andertonm@juno.com (Mark R. Anderton)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 22:01:12 EST
Mercury Marine makes a grease (or oil) gun that screws onto the top of a
plastic tube of 90W gear oil.  Looks like it would be perfect for
squirting those trunnions.  For those of you lucky enought to live near
water, your local marine supply store should be able to provide.

Mark Anderton

1972 Triumph TR6 (Getting ready for paint)
1984 Jaguar XJ6 (2 ea - some people never learn)x
1966 Morris Minor (everything a car should be)
1971 Land Rover (Farm use)
1967 Daimler V8 Saloon (Be patient! I'm workin' on it)
1958 Velocette MSS (500cc single)
1987 VW Golf GTI (How did that sneak in here?)
1972 Grady White Chesapeake Mercruiser I/O