Re: Re: GT-6 shop manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: GT-6 shop manual
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 09:13:36 +0100
Cc: odd@triumphclub.se
Hello Friends... ;-)

And then Mr Andrew Mace wrote:
> Hi, Leon. Great to see you reading and posting to the list.
>
> I'll toss in a similar plug for the Vintage Triumph Register,
> where members can take advantage of our book service, including
> the factory workshop manual for GT6 (& Vitesse 2L).
>
> And there's VTR itself. We're not just for TR owners! ;-)
>
> Leon, your advice is well taken, though. Frankly, you can't
> beat TSSC for the amount of information available in the monthly
> "Courier" magazine.

And on that I write:
My, my are we plugging our own organisations on the list now?

Then I feel obliged to recommend our Club, The Triumph Club of
Sweden. The worlds most northerly club for Triumph enthusiasts...
With members all around the Arctic Circle (outside the former SU...)
Membership is cheap etc... We have a collection of manuals and
books that members can order information and photocopies out of,
we also have all the micro fiche cards issued from BL readily
available for members seeking information... So don't miss our web
site at:

When the rest of us Clubs join the TSSC in becoming a company,
my guess is that our magazines will be as full of information as
the Courier... and be in the mail as often, and as long...
;-)

Yours
--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4        International liaison secretary,

And! Also member no 89/24565 of the TSSC (and area organiser Sweden).