TR6 engine rebuild manual

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 engine rebuild manual
From: libertyc <libertyc@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 15:02:44 -0800
Hello Group - I just received an offer I shouldn't refuse - the use of an
engine hoist and stand in a heated shop!!!  I was just going to do a
refresh with engine in place, but with a hoist and stand, I may as
well go for the whole shebang, right?  The TR6 is already stripped
awaiting paint job with trans tunnel etc out.  However, I've never done
an engine rebuild.  I have Bentley and Haynes.  Should I get and follow
Kastner manual?  Will that be sufficient for me?  I sure would like a
step-by-step.

Carl Huppert  libertyc@erols.com