Re: super service from BPC/Moss

To: libertyc@erols.com
Subject: Re: super service from BPC/Moss
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 10:17:13 -0500 (EST)

> This past Wednesday at 3pm EST I emailed Dick Burger at British Parts
> Connnection and ordered a master cyl rebuild kit.  He responded by 5pm
> that the order had been entered.  I arrived home Thursday evening to see
> the kit in a UPS box from Moss in my mail slot. One day!!! That's
> service.  I was hoping to get it in a week!  Thanks Dick (and Moss).

  I almost exclusively get my stuff through Dick from Moss, and if it's in
stock in New Jersey I can pretty much rely on getting it in two days!  They
make a great combo!

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit