Re: Fuel smell in trunk

To: dpruzan@nearinc.com
Subject: Re: Fuel smell in trunk
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 00:06:10 EST
Cc: stag@mailgate.wizvax.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,

I have had my TR3 less than two weeks.  I just reattached the tank vent.
Someone who worked on the car for the PO had disconnected it and forgot
to reattach it, leaving a 1/2 inch hole exposed on the top of the tank.
As soon as I filled the tank up for the first time, I had a very
significant odor of gas in the car.  You may want to check that out.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A TS69032L
'74 Norton Commando Roadster