Re: Question and opinion.

To: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>
Subject: Re: Question and opinion.
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 11:46:52 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, robert ylitalo wrote:

> I want too have an mechanic oilpressure gauge too my spit mk2 65. Does
> anyone have one?

I believe that SMITHS accessory gauges are still (again?) available from
any number of suppliers, among them Holden Vintage & Classic, an outfit
called CAI (?), likely as well through most of the regular Triumph
suppliers, perhaps even through Lucas suppliers (Lucas now owns/controls
SMITHS).

> This list is the best working manual on spitfires that exists.
> keep on the good work.and we will be triumphant.

Frankly, this list is probably as good a source of information on ALL
Triumphs as exists. It will never replace the other clubs and
organizations that cater to our cars, but it is a wonderful supplement,
off-topic debates notwithstanding! ;-)

--Andy

  * Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?                                  *
  * Man: Well, no... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,   *
  *  Triumph Herald engine with wings.                                *
  *   -- The Cut-price Airline Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   *