'66 GT6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '66 GT6
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 15:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all,
        I really appreciate teh enthusiastic response I got from everyone.
Now, here's what I'm gonna do:

1) Remove fuel lines and blow them out using some type of air pump.

2) Check fuel filter  (it's only about 100 miles old-doubt anything's there).

3) Rebuild teh carbs and get them synched again. ...and while I'm doing that...

4) Look around for the best deal on an electric fuel pump.

Another qucik little note of intrest: Triumph started selling GT6s in 1966,
right? My comission plate says KC6134 (or close to that #) AUG 14 65. So,
it's still officially a '66 right? Just tell me if this is unusual or
something, I really doubt it's any big deal. Just kinda curious. And,
again, thanx.

Check out my new signature!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net