Gone to Garage (TR6)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gone to Garage (TR6)
From: Nettater@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 14:04:06 -0400
Cc: britishcars@autox.team.net
Alas, despite all the insight and input this list afforded me, I could not
rectify my Triumph's problem.  The noise became quite distinctive and
constant as I drove it to the mechanic's this morning, causing several
pedestrians watch my progress.  I had a grimace of horror, I'm sure, as I
heard unmistakable tranny sounds (and they are usually not good).

At least I got to drive it there, not tow it, and, I imagine I can now safely
say (as if there was any doubt) that my TR6 is a "headturner"  :-)

I'll update as to diagnosis next week.

Carol Z.
74 TR6 (in the professional's hands now)
CF19905UO