Swearing, sorryu

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Swearing, sorryu
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 11:24:56 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning all out there in the land of cyberspace.....

Just a quick question, I am sorry but it involves swearing.  Anyway, the
question is this, does anyone know what size engine a '67 'MG Midget' would
have(There, I've said it know), would it be a 1098cc or a 1275cc.  I'm asking
as I know the whereabouts of one from a '67 car(Don't want to say it again),
and it would drop straight into my A40, that 383 Hemi is just too much hassle,
for some reason the diff has know expired along with a very strange kink
appearing across the roof panel when I revved it up the other day, also,
without the airfilter on, the centre of the bonnet pops in when I rev it.
Anyway, the new proposed engine would be a straight swap to the original engine
mounts.....

Anyway, sorry about the total lack of Triumph content.

Cheers

Rich