Dash Panel Refinishing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Panel Refinishing
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:47:21 -0400 (EDT)
Michael N. and others;
If your old dashboard isn't warped or split I recommend sending it to Bill
Munts from the mail list (muntsb@HiWaay.net) for refinishing.  He does a
truly superb job of reveneering and finishing, and will customize to your
specifications, for alot less than your going to pay MOSS or another
distrubutor for a new dash of unknown quality.  Bill did a top notch
refinshing job for my TR4A dashboard in a burled walnut veneer, and would
surely be able to replicate an original finish precisely if you want that.
-Kevin O'Driscoll
P.S. I have no commercial interest, just passing on the word based on my
good experience.