Character assasination

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Character assasination
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 16:41:07 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Aft'noon,

OK OK, After shunting the Spit yesterday, and suffering the embarassment of
having several mid-teens(I think) school girls laugh at me for performing said
stunt, Not to mention the mental trauma of worrying about my potential loss of
no claims, Instead of words of comfort and friendly advice from you lot, all I
get is a character assasination suggesting that I should keep my eyes on the
road and not on the previously mentioned school girls......Now come on you lot,
what do take me for???????  :-)

Perhaps it'd be best NOT to answer that!!!  :-)

Anyway, the bloke I ran into rang me last night, NO DAMAGE, NO CLAIM, NO LOSS
OF NO CLAIMS DISCOUNT!!!! Yeeehaaaaaaaaaa.

Rich