Re: little cars, BIG MOTORS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: little cars, BIG MOTORS
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:54:06 -0400
> ...I have the perfect car for that 383, A BMW Isetta! (Not an lbc
> I know but then the swap wouldn't be a sacrilege. :-))
> Just a thought.
> Rik (Waiting for flames from the German car fans on the list.)

Hmm, Dave's Top 3 Little Cars to put a Huge Engine in:
BMW Isetta
Messerschmidt __?_ (the little thing in "Brazil")
Morgan 3-wheeler

Of course, why stop at a V8?  What about the Chrysler V10?
Or a Lincoln 16?  For British period correctness, how about
a nice RR Merlin in the Morgan 3-wheeler?

Dave Williamson  (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits
"Yes, sir Mr. VTR judge, that there's a real Spitfire engine.
Okay, not a _Triumph_ Spitfire engine..."