Re: truth stranger than fiction

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: truth stranger than fiction
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 96 09:22:16 PDT
I have to add my seen oddities to the list:

Big block Chevy in the back seat of a Hillman Imp (this car spent most
of its time impersonating a frisbee when attempting to negotiate
a corner, but I've never seen a bigger grin than on that drivers
face).

A young Emerson Fittipaldi welded the crankshafts of 2 VW boxer
engines, and stuffed the flat-8 midships into a Beetle.  This car
flew!

Front 2-cylinders of a Merlin V12, on nitrous, in a Harley Davidson.

While some of us may cringe at the thought of a "lost brother", having
a few crazies around does make the world a more interesting place!

        Shane Ingate
        Stock TR6 motor where it should be.