a VTR Only note, but anyone can read it if your nosey!

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: a VTR Only note, but anyone can read it if your nosey!
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 02:06:55 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Angelo Graham <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net
        Ken, sorry for the late response, but I just returned from Road America
where I had the time of my life! Excellent driving weather, complete with
"London Fog". Not really sure how the Vintage TRiumphs-O-Wisconsin paid
for that option but it was GREAT for the Breakfast Tour and the RFG Potatoes
at Munchies on top of the hill was almost as good as the HO-MADE potatoe
pancakes at the little grill, across from our,"ThunderBird Motel". Which
happens to be where I took this really cool picture  of the "Bird's" neon
live in Chilton,Wi.. Oh, ya, I was responding to the part about driving
your car! We'll it's late and I just got home. The VTR table netted 4
new members, but lots of other prospects. And for those netters who read
everyones mail whether or not its published for your consumtion, we'll all
I can say is you had better be a VTR member or the TRON police will come
and get you!!!! A few of the hard core netters/say slash/TRiumph good
guys made it out, like from North Carolina, and the Maine/Massachusetts
convoy, and all the ISOA, Oh @#$%, what am I saying, I"ve got a life. I
dont have to tell no stinking ISOA story!! I'm going to bed, but the point
was that I had some fantastic driving at Elkhart lake this weekend, and
the Vitesse won the "All TRiumph Race",  Nuff said.
                                                        TRiumphantly,
                                                                Mark