74 TR6 FOR SALE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 TR6 FOR SALE
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 12:39:42 -0600
Greetings All,
 I just received a call from an aging enthusiast who has comes across
hard times and ill health, who has a 74 TR6 for sale.
 Supposedly all that is wrong with the car is that it needs a battery
and the owner has lost the keys so he can't get the boot open.
 Said he would put pictures in the mail to me today.
 By his estimation, the car is "decent" and should need little work. It
has been stored for over three years and he has been asked to move the
car.
 Just from talking to this guy, I figure the car can be had for under
$1000. Probably in the neighborhood of $700.
 After I get the photos, if it looks half-way decent, I will go look at
the car.
 Anyone interested, drop me a line.
Thanks,
Tony R
"GT6s"
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com