Re: Full Cleveland (no LBC)

To: ak627@dayton.wright.edu
Subject: Re: Full Cleveland (no LBC)
From: Godafoss@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 00:09:30 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
You shouldn't at all be surprised at what is known on the "Left Coast." Where
do you suppose all of these people came from? In Calif. alone we have a
larger population than Canada, and maybe 5 in ten have lived here more than
5-6 years. The question frequently asked upon meeting new people is "Where
are you from?" and "How long have you been here?" In the span of ten years,
an entire region has a completely changed look, hardly recognizable. I work
in a company of about 400 persons, and only 5 of us are CA natives.

It is very different from the stability you enjoy elsewhere.

Michael
Godafoss@AOL.com
Palo Alto, CA
1977 Spitfire