Re: TR-6 Bosch Alternator Installation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Bosch Alternator Installation
From: yellowbullet@total.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 22:45:52 -0400
>A while back Steve Toth mentioned that the Bosch alternator from a Ford
>Fiesta was an almost direct replacement for a TR-6 alternator.  I finally
>got a around to doing it, but only after the voltage regulator in the Lucas
>gave up completely, of course, and thought I would share the experience
>with you.

   Tom,

   It was a pleasure.  Don't mention it.  We're all in this together!  :-)
I just glad that you tried it and it worked.  My TR250 has had this
particular alternator on it for 4 years without a hitch.

   It's nice to have it idle correctly with the lights, stereo, etc. on,
isn't it!

                        Take it easy,

                                        Steve