Re: Smog over Alice's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smog over Alice's
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 96 09:50:42 PDT
        >> > Shane's stuff sniped
mooooooootorsickle" (A Guthrie)

        >> > And I don't want to die, just wanna ride in my little tri   -
umph
        >> > Henry Frye

        >>         No prob Hank... We're just sittin' here on the group "W"
bench...
        >>         Greg Petrolati
        >
        >...Cause we all want to know if you are moral enough to burn women,
        >kids, houses and villages after your car leaked oil all over
        >Stockbridge, Massachuetts...
        >Gregory Petrolati

"What are you in for, Kid?"
"Pollutin' the air", and they all moved away from me.
"And disturbing the peace on public roads in a Triumph", and they all moved
right on back.

Could'nt resist.

        Shane Ingate
        CD's suck - ya can't play them backwards and listen for
        demonic messages from aliens.