Re: TR6 tool storage belt

To: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 tool storage belt
From: JIMDAV6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 21:46:48 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Steve,
The belts on my '75's are located on the floor of the spare storage area at
the left rear corner. I've only owned one TR6 from new, and it was 11 years
ago, but it seems the lug nut wrench(spanner) came in a blue plastic pouch
held down by the storage belt. The jack was lying in the spare wheel, and
jack handle was lying on top of the wheel, held down by the pressboard floor
panel assy. I have no idea if that was the dealer or factories' idea of where
these items should go, but it's where I've always kept mine, and nothing
clangs or bounces around.

Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
GTA