RE:

To: "'YU SONG'" <cs_yus@cs4.lamar.edu>
Subject: RE:
From: Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 08:59:11 -0700
Cc: "'British Car List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
        Dear Mr. or Ms. Yu Song,

        Should I receive any further posting regarding this or any other
        harebrained scheme you may think up, I will forward it and your
        email address to the US Attorney General for prosecution.

        Morons such as yourself are what make the things work.  I can
        guarantee you a bigger profit if you invest in my "all natural hole
        filling material".  This remarkable new product is made of entitely
        organic substances.  It's similarity to dirt will amaze you, BUT....
        IT"S NOT!!!  Send me $15 and have everyone you know do the same
        and I'll tell you how to get your very own franchise in this exciting
        new business.  Hurry...this is a limited offer (limited only by the
gullibility
        of you and all your moron friends)