Re: Triumph Model Cars

To: TOM TAYLOR <taylort@asdmain.dss-asd.gov.uk>
Subject: Re: Triumph Model Cars
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 10:29:06 +0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, TOM TAYLOR wrote:

> There is a classic car model replica maker in the UK that has just got
> a site on the Web with a commercial advert billposter.  Apparently
> they produce a very good "build yourself" TR6 kit, as well as
> anything that you would want built to order - including left hand
> drive models and various colours.  Unfortunately they do not have an
> e-mail address, but the Web sit is at:-
>
> http://www.nettrader.co.uk/trader/business/business_dir/239_ad.html

I like what I've seen of the K&R Replica kits. In fact, I have one of a
GT6 that I've been meaning to build for the last &@*#&$ years now
(almost as long as I've procrastinated over the full-size cars).

And, of course, I truly appreciate the fact that the above advert
features, as one of the four images, a Herald 12/50 saloon, complete
with sunshine roof! ;-) I'll have to get me one of them!

--Andy

  * Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?                                  *
  * Man: Well, no... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,   *
  *  Triumph Herald engine with wings.                                *
  *   -- The Cut-price Airline Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   *