London: Triumph stuff

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: London: Triumph stuff
From: "TOM TAYLOR" <taylort@asdmain.dss-asd.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 11:03:33 GMT0
I retrieved a message from Paul g. Wiegman on the triumphs-digest
Re: Must see places in the UK

- interested in hobby shops with Diecast 1:18 scale models of
- British auto's - Jag, MG, TR, Aston Martin, etc. in the London area.

Info:
There is a shop near where I work that specializes in all model cars:
St. Martins Accessories Ltd.
95 St. Martins Lane
London WC2N 4AS
UK Tel: 0171-836-9742
UK Fax: 0171-240-1219

I do not know whether they will have exactly what you want so it is
worth contacting them first, and they can probably order it for you.
If you are in the area (central London-Trafalgar Square) then I know
of an excellent book shop just around the corner from the model car
shop that specializes in all motoring books.  They have a good range
of Triumph books and also re-prints of the original Triumph workshop
manuals for around 25 sterling, as well as re-prints of the original
thin "glove-box" owners' handbooks for around 5 sterling.  It's well
worth a visit as there is bound to be something in there for most car
enthusiasts - the staff in the shop are very knowledgeable too:

Motor Books
33 St. martins Court
St Martins Lane
London WC2N 4AN