Re: TR6 parts and thier value <3213BFEE.2C9E@astral.magic.ca

To: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Subject: Re: TR6 parts and thier value <3213BFEE.2C9E@astral.magic.ca>
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 09:49:52 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott Jensen wrote:

> I am in a position to purchase a few odds and ends from a reciently
> (gasp) cut up TR6. I would like to know what the value of some of the
> parts would be. Can anyone help.

Best bet is to grab a current parts price list from a supplier (Rimmer,
TRF, Moss, VB, etc.) and just have at the list.

For used parts, I would generally value them at 15-25% above the core
price, assuming they are in serviceable condition.

--ken
'74 TR6

Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |
PO Box 868                  | Voice: (603) 885-9604
Nashua, NH 03061            | Fax:   (603) 885-0631