FW: rimmer bros e mail address??

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: rimmer bros e mail address??
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <VINCENR@transamerica.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 96 16:40:00 PDT
Encoding: 19 TEXT
On Thur, Jon asked

Has anyone contacted Rimmer bros via e mail?  I have their web page
address but I cant get pricing info.  I would like to check the price and
availibilty for part R11163 (seat belts)

Jon - I have done so and was amazed at how fast they responded.  I had
previously ordered a front suspension rebuild kit and when it arrived it was
missing the trunnion bushes.  So I e-mailed them asking them to send the
bushes and within 45 minutes I had a reply e-mail advising that the parts
were on their way(!).  Very prompt, polite and effective way to communicate.
 Hope your experience is as good.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (undergoing surgery)