Rimmer Bros On-Line Ordering

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rimmer Bros On-Line Ordering
From: don.guthrie@xtra.co.nz (Don Guthrie)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 08:55:17 +1200
A couple of weeks ago Rimmer Bros in the UK upgraded their web site to carry
their full parts catalogue, complete with pictures, pricing, and on-line
ordering. As a customer of Rimmer's regular fax-order service I had to try
it out (I didn't actually *need* anything, but since when was "need" a
relevant term for LBC owners when it comes to ordering stuff).

That was 6 days ago and this morning the package arrived. Now New Zealand is
almost directly on the other side of the world from Rimmer Bros so I'd say
that's a pretty impressive delivery time. Worth a look, if you're looking
around.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/

I have no connection, etc.

Don Guthrie