Re: Tun signal problem - elp pl

To: Scott Dinhofer <dinhofer@concorde-group.com>
Subject: Re: Tun signal problem - elp pl
From: "Jon Moody (BME)" <mood@rad.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 12:55:39 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
This probably means that the flasher is getting loaded too much.  This is
caused by extra resistance in the circuit which is caused by corrosion on
the contacts between the wiring harness and the bulbs/bulb holders.  The
solution is to get some emery cloth and clean all the contacts involved
(at both front and rear).  Also clean the contacts at the flasher - this
should be in the passenger side footwell inside the car - on the right wall.
If that doesnt work, make sure all your bulbs are good, and if that doesnt
work get a new flasher unit.  Good luck!

--Jon Moody