Door Check Strap

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Door Check Strap
From: SCOTTC COATES <SCOATES@AOAC.ORG>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 11:18:30 -0400
I posted a message earlier today that I am looking for a
"check strap" for a 1974 TR6.  It was questioned  ...
do I mean the "door check strap" which keeps the door
from opening up too far (and thus preventing the all too
common crease in TR6 doors...)

Sorry that I wasn't clear -  that's exactly the part I am
referring to.  I need only the door check strap coming
from the body frame that mates to the door check
strap coming from the door.

I don't have the 2-volume monster TR6 catalogue from
The Roadster Factory, but plan to acquire one.

However, this is such a small part that I'd still prefer to
buy from some one who is parting out a car and is
willing to send UPS COD.

Many thanks in advance.

Scott Coates
scoates@erols.com