Re: sport exhaust system to spitfire mk2

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: sport exhaust system to spitfire mk2
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 10:37:27 -0700 (MST)
Cc: robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se, triumphs@autox.team.net, DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM
Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Aug 1996, robert ylitalo wrote:
>
>> I have to change the complete exhaust syatem,mainfold included in my
>> spit mk2
>> Where can i buy a sport system to this car(in europe)
>
> There's always:
>
> John Kipping Triumph Spares

For a Spitfire or any Herald-based car owner in Europe, or a
Herald/Vitesse owner anywhere in the world I strongly recommend
The Triumph Sports Six Club.  Apart from being a superb network
of owners and enthusiasts, their Offers division has many
excellent aftermarket parts and accessories at near-wholesale
prices. (Available to members only.)  This includes stainless
sports and standard exhausts at about two-thirds of what you'd
pay retail.  I have one on my Vitesse, the workmanship is good
and the fit faultless.

TSSC
Main Street
Lubenham
Market Harborough
Leics. UK LE16 9TF

- Dan Parslow
djp@alpha.sunquest.com
"I feel safe and warm and snug as a puppy in the handbag
of Cruella Deville"  - mtaylor@access.tucson.org