clutch - flywheel machined?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: clutch - flywheel machined?
From: James Cullen <jcullen@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 20:37:32 -0700
Thanks to everyone who responded regarding my clutch. I've got the gearbox
out, and the clutch off. I'm in unchartered waters here as I've never
tackled anything like this before. My question is how do I know and what
should I be looking for to determine if my flywheel needs to be machined.
After I determine this is there anything else I should do before re-assembly
(I know I'm supposed to replace the release bearing).

Thanks in advance,

Jim Cullen
74 spitfire