Re: Redline tires

To: CPXU24A@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: Redline tires
From: PACLOGSVCS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 19:05:08 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Stuart,

Being a Triumph owner that wants a bit more out of the TR, I can't find any
reason why someone would want the redline tire on their car except for car
shows. The tire was made to last 70,000+ miles and this means no traction wet
or dry. Most TR's are never driven more than a few thousand miles a year
anyway. This means the tires will most likely rot before wearing out. In the
SOCAL area we have a gentleman who puts redlines on any type of tire. A good,
updated radial touring tire can look just like the original redline at a
fraction of the cost. I'm sure there are people that offer this service in
other areas around the country. As of yet, I have never seen a tire like this
fail.

Just for info.

Bob Klope