Any tips on installing a front 1/4 panel on my 74 1/2 TR6?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Any tips on installing a front 1/4 panel on my 74 1/2 TR6?
From: BidDaddy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 22:49:53 -0400
A big hello to everyone in this group since this is my first time here.

This is one great group!!

Let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Sebastien.  My father and I
are working on a recently purchased TR6. He's doing the bodywork and I'm
doing the mechanical and painting work.  So far the project has been moving
along well.  My father has completely rebuilt the rockerpanels, wheelwell,
and other rust spots.  The frame needs work but that's down the road. I've
replaced the U-Joints(phew!), repacked the bearings, fixed the handbrake, and
have done some exhaust work.

Our front left 1/4 panel is beyond repair. The light nacelle is completly
rusted out of the opening in the 1/4 panel where the light assembly fits. (It
was patched up  with fiberglass, silicone, etc...) Needless to say some
sloppy body work has been going on with this car.  The rusted out
rockerpanels were taped over with duct-tape and then painted blue!!

If anybody out there has any experience with replacing the 1/4 panel could
you please give me some words of wisdom. Does it involve riviting, screws, is
there any welding involved?

Also when you order your quarter panel did it come with the light nacelle
attached to the quarter panel?

I have also ordered an entire light assembly, since the 8 parts I needed
totaled more than the 15 or more parts that come with an entire new kit.

Need help in VA!