Re[2]: How to cut out rusted areas

To: pleask@mailhost.wlc.com, Sholtes IV <joeiv@cris.com>
Subject: Re[2]: How to cut out rusted areas
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 96 08:55:48 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
     Eastwood has spot weld drills,,,and having replaced all the rockers
     and floors in a GT-6 recently, I can advise they work well.

     Good idea to key the drill speed down a little, tho...I used a lot of
     the replacable cutting bits due to overheating and dulling!

     It is a much neater way to go than patching in pieces (IMHO).

     PMCQ

     73 TR-6
     72 GT-6
     69 GT-6+ (2)